The question many people ask themselves, is consuming milk is healthy for me?
In this article, we will try to explain the health benefits of milk and dairy products consumption.
Milk and milk products are considered healthy because of the following
1) Milk and milk products help us to reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome – when studies show that consumption of dairy products reduces the risk of developing metabolic syndrome (which is a collection of risk factors that occur together).
2) Is a healthy dairy milk helps ?, oral health – Dentists say that milk is safe to drink beverage between meals.
Drinking milk, decreases the likelihood, gum infections and tooth decay.
In addition, phosphorus, casein, and calcium, found in cheeses, protect tooth enamel, injuries.
3) milk and dairy products, can help control the level of calcium which is normal.
4) Is a healthy milk and milk products ?, help prevent heart disease – products of low-fat milk, help balance blood pressure.
They protect against heart disease thanks to the following three things: they help lower cholesterol, help lower high blood pressure, and help in reducing obesity.
When the United States Heart Association recommends consuming 3 servings low-fat dairy products every day.
5) Suitable for milk nutrition completion – from seven different components, it found an insufficient quantity of the diet, then milk, cheese, and yogurt, contain three (calcium, magnesium, and potassium).
6) Milk reduces the incidence of mammary cancer – milk and dairy products consumption, reduces the risk of various types of cancer (especially colon cancer).
7) milk is considered the ideal sports drink – New studies show that milk is the most suitable drink for sports activities.
Drinking milk after having a fitness workout or after strength training, increases metabolism and protein synthesis in which the muscles.
This way the muscles in our bodies are built significantly more, and faster.
8) There are milk and milk products, ingredients are important to our body such as: Vitamin B12, potassium, vitamin A, magnesium, niacin, and vitamin B2.
9) Milk consumption helps to reduce the risk of diabetes (type 2) – as by various clinical studies, consumption of adequate amounts of vitamin D, dairy products, and calcium can help prevent type 2 diabetes.
Although drinking milk helps the return of body fluids after intense exercise it.
Although milk helps rehabilitate glycogen, which is our muscles.
10) milk definitely helps to maintain the normal body weight – there are studies that show that consumption of low-fat dairy products helps for weight loss, lowering body fat, improve metabolism, maintain the new weight.
Finally, milk and dairy products, greatly contribute to physical health, so it is recommended to consume them on a daily basis.